CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR RENT IN AN ELEVATED TRANQUIL SETTING
This luxury self catering accommodation for two is a light and airy space, which forms part of a newly built self contained extension to our home in the quiet village of Hardraw.
The accommodation has all the comforts of a new build. But with the use of traditional natural materials, new and old have been tastefully blended together to create a truly relaxing space, with quality contemporary décor throughout.
Hardraw village which sits at the foot of Great Shunner Fell has a Pub, Tearoom and Gallery and is home to the famous Hardraw Force. Across the valley (approx 1.5 miles) is the busy little market town of Hawes. The whole area is great for all types of walking.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
- UPSTAIRS (spiral staircase) – King Size bed & en-suite shower room.
- GROUND FLOOR – kitchen, dinning and lounge area with French windows opening onto a natural stone patio and garden.
- Kitchen area comprises of electric hob oven/grill, microwave, and fridge.
- Fantastic views from every window.
- Private off Road Parking.
- Oil central heating.
- All fuel, electric and all linen included.
Low Season £360 per week. Short breaks (3 nights) £250.
Mid Season £450 per week.
High Season £500 per week.
A deposit of 25% is required on booking. SORRY NO SMOKING OR PETS
Mrs Hunter, Bushby Garth, Hardraw, Hawes, N.Yorkshire, DL8 3LZ
For a prompt response please telephone – 01969 667 644
Or Email- email@example.com